It is time to register for the 21st Annual Windstorm Insurance Network Conference. If you are reading this blog post, consider yourself personally invited. I welcome you to register and attend this conference, as the planning has been near and dear to me for several months. Under President Rick Tutwiler, I was selected as the conference committee co-chair. Along with defense attorney Illon Kantro, my dedicated partner in this mission, we have enabled a slew of team members to help Mr. Tutwiler with all the details for this upcoming conference.
I will be excited to see all of our plans take-off in January. Our goal this year has been to make sure we provide the great content of this all-industry conference that our attendees expect and come back for year after year—but with added gusto on the technological advancements happening in our industry today. Times they are a-changing, and it is important that our education and networking seminar keeps up with the speed of tech.
This year, WIND has partnered with a new provider, CEU Institute, to offer CE, CLE, and CPE credits for professional licenses and jurisdictions for up to 16.0 hours, as determined by each Board. At present, we are pending approval as follows:
- Adjusters: (independent, staff, and public adjuster) National credits, with the exception of New York and Puerto Rico;
- Agents: Florida and Texas accreditation;
- Attorneys: National accreditation for all states;
- Accountants: National accreditation for all states;
- General Contractors: Florida, Georgia, and Texas accreditation; and
- Engineers: Florida, Georgia, and Texas accreditation.
Here are just a few of the courses we have for our break-out courses:
- The Perfect Daubert Storm is Brewing: Using the Right Experts, Technology, & Latest Case Law
- The Property Insurance Adjuster’s Work-Flow and Processes—Analyzing Steps and Best Practices of Insurance Claim Handling,
- Winning with Experts After the Storm: Pinpointing Damaging Hail & Wind Events
- Technological Advancements in Claim Handling – Benefits & Pitfalls from a Legal Perspective
We need more sponsors for the event! One suggestion is our charity function, TopGolf. Here are the details:
WIND 2020 TOPGOLF CHARITY TOURNAMENT MONDAY, JANUARY 27, 2020 At TopGolf, “everyone’s game” and no golf experience is required. TopGolf is an unforgettable experience of networking and fun with competitive golf games, climate-controlled playing “bays” similar to a bowling lane, food and drinks, connecting areas and multi-media showcase of TVs, music and more that will make you feel you’re at a party on a golf driving range. ENTERTAIN CLIENTS WITH A TOPGOLF SPONSORSHIP TopGolf is perfect for company sponsorships. The WIND 2020 TopGolf Partner Sponsor Packages were created with your networking in mind. We think your clients will be lined up when you invite them to your private bay that shows off your company in a whole new light. Learn more, sign up, and become a sponsor at events.windnetwork.com/topgolf
Want to play golf while in Orlando? There are many beautiful and challenging courses in the Orlando area, and the Monday morning schedule allows for your foursome to hit the links without missing any courses.
Conference Registration is available here, and get the early bird discount if you book before December 15.
If you need another reason to convince your boss or team to pick this conference, I leave with you with 10!
- Mingle with 1,000+ property insurance claims professionals in the heart of Disney World
- Earn a year’s worth of CE/CLE credits in all 50 states (where applicable) in just three days
- Make connections and network with industry influencers
- Affordable registration fees
- Attend four nightly networking events
- Stay current with more than 25+ breakout sessions on industry hot topics
- Get credentialed with NFIP Adjuster Flood, WIND Appraiser, and WIND Umpire certifications
- Enhance your claims software expertise with Simsol, Symbility, and Xactimate training
- See the latest industry products and services from WIND partner companies
- Play “golf,” eat, drink, and network at the WIND TopGolf Charity Tournament